[OSGeo-Conf] Conference software

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Tue Oct 22 00:13:53 PDT 2013

Hi Percy,

I hope the chair is comfortable! I am happy to share with you our
experiences as chairs for Nottingham. I am currently quite busy preparing
for a course in Windhoek (Namibia), but once I am there (next 2 weeks)
I'll have boring hotel nights to write in a bit more detail about our
experiences.

Note that the Nottingham OLC used a cooperation website called BaseCamp
for their internal communication, so you won't find much on the conference
list archives. The cookbook is not updated with our stuff yet, we have a
finalizing meeting on November 20 where among other things we plan to
update the cookbook.

Your,
--
Barend Köbben