[OSGeo-Conf] Where do old FOSS4G sites retire to?

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Sep 12 09:55:51 PDT 2013

Dear All,

What's the policy for old FOSS4G sites once the event has happened? I know
we archive them in svn but I see some are still available to the outside
world. Since I'm currently paying the fees for the 2013 site I don't really
want to continue doing that ad infinitum!

Thoughts?

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.