[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Re: [Board] 2015 North American conference

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Apr 8 22:39:49 PDT 2014

...forwarding to Local Chapters.

What Daniel proposes here is a kind of meta Local Chapters community,
not quite regional but also not global. My hopes are that it will
manifest as we go simply because we need it and people attach to the
idea. For a start I believe it would be helpful to continue the dialog
on this list because it is (supposed to be) the meta level meeting
place for local chaps.

There is no imminent problem and there is certainly no strategy but in
the long run we will want to have some communication *before* things
happen, especially if they affect a broader slate of the community.

If you are interested in global FOSS4G topics I suggest you
additionally subscribe to this list:
conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org

Have fun,
Arnulf