[OSGeo-Conf] Committee Members

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 23 09:30:02 PST 2014

I am very happy to see the recent activity by the OSGeo Conference
Commmittee; before any motions take place, I'd ask the Conference
Committee to review the current list of committee members[1], and add
any missing conference leaders (such as DarrellF), and then update the
wiki list[2], so that you are ready for the 2016 voting process.  Thank
you for your FOSS4G passion!  -jeff

[1]

     Conference Committee members
     ----------------------------