[OSGeo-Conf] About FOSS4G 2015 bidding

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 15:32:16 PST 2014

Thanks Bart,
I've reviewed and it looks good. Two things:
1. I've added a link to the FOSS4G Cookbook
2. I notice that Paul Ramsey has been identified as the Point of
Contact. Have you confirmed that Paul is continuing to be willing to
take on this role? Or alternatively, should you Bart add your name as
the point of contact?

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft