[OSGeo-Conf] Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Milena Dalton milena.dalton at melbournecb.com.au
Wed Mar 12 12:29:23 PDT 2014

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your reply and the information you have provided.

I have copied in my colleague Jenny Holland, based in our Melbourne office, who is working on engaging the local Australian committee to support a future FOSS4G being held in Melbourne.

Thank you for your suggestion of subscribing to OSGeo-AustNZ. My colleague Jenny will follow this discussion to see if there is any interest.

Kind regards,
Milena
[http://www.melbournecb.com.au/signature/images/mcbLogo.gif]

[http://www.melbournecb.com.au/signature/images/mcblogo_right.gif]

Milena Dalton
Business Development Manager, North America

d| +1 212 206 7632
m| +1 646 552 6540
milena.dalton at melbournecb.com.au<mailto:milena.dalton at melbournecb.com.au>
www.melbournecb.com.au <http://www.melbournecb.com.au>

North America Office
20 West 22nd Street
Suite 603 New York City NY
10010 United States

[http://www.mcvb.com.au/signature/images/facebook16.gif]<http://www.mcvb.com.au/facebook.aspx>

[http://www.mcvb.com.au/signature/images/twitter16.gif]<http://www.mcvb.com.au/twitter.aspx>

[http://www.mcvb.com.au/signature/images/linkedin16.gif]<http://www.mcvb.com.au/linkedin.aspx>

[http://www.melbournecb.com.au/signature/images/mcb-email_events_header.jpg]

> Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia - Pathology Update 2014

21 - 23 Feb 2014

www.rcpa.edu.au<http://www.rcpa.edu.au/>

> 2014 - Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) National Conference

26 - 28 Feb 2014

www.fiaconference.org.au<http://www.fiaconference.org.au/>

> Vision 2014

31 Mar - 4 Apr 2014