[OSGeo-Conf] question period for FOSS4G 2015 RFP - this week

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon Mar 17 22:20:48 PDT 2014

Dear Jeff,

KAOS-G(Korea Alliance of Open Source Geospatial) is a company alliance seeking for capturing business chances in more commercial way by providing professional open source GIS solutions and technologies to customers. KAOS-G started last year with 8 small-medium size member companies from diverse geospatial fields and now has 10 member companies.

By engaging KAOS-G, we can expect some financial sponsorship from member companies and the alliance itself. Many of LOC members are from KOAS-G companies and they are also core members of OSGeo Korean Chapter. So, their FOSS4G 2015 organizing activities will be far more easier with company level approval. Member companies in KAOS_G also want to promote its company through FOSS4G 2015.

regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478

2014. 3. 18., 오전 3:55, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> 작성: