[OSGeo-Conf] question period for FOSS4G 2015 RFP - this week

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:26:17 PDT 2014

I think we need to recognise that cost of travel will limit attendance
from NA and Europe except for those funded by employers. This was
always the downside of the non NA, Europe choice. Upside is hopefully
growing the community in SE Asia

Steven Feldman
KnowWhere Consulting
www.knowwhereconsulting.co.uk