[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] On the creation of permanent OSGeo/FOSS4G CRM

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:46:17 PDT 2014

Darrell,
I think you are getting a rough consensus on this topic.
I suggest writing a draft section in the foss4g cookbook, following
writing guide here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Section_Writing_Guide

Once done, give people a chance to review and adjust words.
Then we can vote to have the section added.

Darrell,
I'm expecting (hoping) that this is the first of many good ideas that
you will have as you progress through the process of running foss4g, and
I strongly encourage you to add new draft sections to the cookbook as
you go.  I find it is much easier to write as you are doing it, rather
than to retrospectively add ideas.