[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION: Award South-Korea with FOSS4G in 2015

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Mon May 12 00:36:55 PDT 2014

+1

Despite not piping up during the Q&A period, I am impressed with
Sanghee, the proposal, the location and the obvious enthusiasm and track
record of the LOC. Also, given the longer lead time than we've had
before and provided the machinery kicks into gear early on, FOSS4G 2015
Seoul has a good chance of being a great success.

Gavin