[OSGeo-Conf] CfP 2016 called for

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Nov 13 00:29:08 PST 2014

Hi Jeff and Arnulf,
Good point to raise and indeed we can start preparing the RFP. At the same time it is good to also note that previous RFP's did never go out before February of the year prior to the event. In general it was more March or April. Do you feel there is a need to have this go out earlier than 02-2015?
Cheers,
Jeroen