[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Polling charter members

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:09:21 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,
After sleeping on it, I woke up thinking that I should add a position
description to the "OSGeo Advisor Role", but I see you have beaten me to it.
I've just re-read your original Position Description, and I think it is
a really good. Probably only needs minor tweaking to address a broader
scope (to include the scope of involvement in small and medium sized
foss4g events, which will have less budget to cover the expenses of an
advisor).