[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] next year's representative at FOSS4G Conference

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:21:22 PDT 2015

For a chair to be at prior FOSS4G events helps, but is not critical.
I chaired foss4g2009, but hadn't attended prior foss4g events.
I'd suggest that paying for attendance of a person at a prior foss4g
event should be factored into the budget and proposal of a bidding
foss4g city. If a city has a committee with a track record of attending
prior foss4g events, then it is a more compelling proposal.

Regards, Cameron