[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Announcing FOSS4G North America 2016 - FOSS4G Cookbook

Rob Emanuele rdemanuele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:54:14 PST 2015

This is a great idea, thanks Cameron. I think the organizing committee
should strategize on how we should update this wiki so lessons learned, etc
can be used by others moving forward.

I'm including the foss4gna2016-discuss list on this, it's the public list
we set up to talk about things specific to FOSS4GNA 2016 (like this idea!)

Cheers,
Rob