[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G events - email privacy

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:08:42 PST 2015

On 12/21/2015 6:44 PM, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
> If possible I will also be happy to participate as a conference committee
> members.
> What is the procedure / rule to be included?

+1 for Maxi as Conference Committee member.
Maxi has actively participated in every global FOSS4G conference
and has been involved in Academic Track committee for FOSS4G 2015.
He has also been in the FOSS4G-Asia 2014 Scientific Committee.

Best

Venka

P.S. I think, Chair's of FOSS4G Global Conferences are automatically
included in the Conference Committee. Sanghee has been added to
the list as he chaired FOSS4G-2015 at Seoul.