[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G events - email privacy

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Dec 22 06:55:49 PST 2015

Hi Steven and all,

I know MailChimp is not for the CRM. However I believe the core part of the customer relation management doesn’t lie on the CRM SW but on interaction with customers, for us it means previous FOSS4G attendees and sponsors.

As a volunteer organisation I don’t think we have enough time and resources to manage another CRM SW - whether that is open source or proprietary.

So, how about just focusing on giving thanks and asking participation to OSGeo’s activities? It will not be so frequent. I believe introducing CRM SW could be another overkill.

Cheers,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee