[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Proposed text for an OSGeo Code of Conduct

Camille Acey camille at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:02:53 PST 2015

I agree with this statement and would be interested to hear how this
conversation is moving forward.

Thanks,
Camille

Camille E. Acey

Manager, Customer Development and Partnerships| Boundless

camille at boundlessgeo.com

T: +1 917.460.7197|M: +1 347.267.2016| Skype: camilleacey

New York, NY - USA

@boundlessgeo

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>