[OSGeo-Conf] Full Proposal Bonn

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Feb 20 05:31:30 PST 2015

Dear OSGeo Conference Comittee!

After lots of phone-calls, meetings, discussions, visits and last but
not least many, many mainly evening hours in front of our notebooks we
proudly send the full proposal for FOSS4G 2016 of the Bonn team and
hope, our proposal fits well into the expectations of you all.

We've included the detailed budget excel sheet into the annex of the
full document, but in order to make it easier to you to work with, we've
also sent the original *.ods-file directly to Jeff for distribution.

Also we rely on the fairness of the Dublin team not to read our proposal
before you finished and send yours - hope you also have a beer tonight ;-)

Now you have the work and we all have to wait.

Regards, Till