[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2016 Dublin, Ireland Full Bid Proposal

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:48:53 PST 2015

Dear OSGeo Board members and OSGeo community colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that I attach a PDF of our full bId proposal to
host FOSS4G 2016 in Dublin.

There have been many phone calls, meetings, shared documents, ideas,
emails, etc to get to this point. It has been hard work but we are very
happy with the outcome.

We look forward to answering your questions and considering your feedback.

To the members of the Bonn team - we are very sure that you will have
submitted a very strong, competitive and compelling proposal. Whatever the
result let's have a beer in Dublin or Bonn in 2016.

With every best wish from Ireland,

Peter Mooney (on behalf of the Dublin LOC)