[OSGeo-Conf] Question Period: Recording

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:50:45 PST 2015

RECORDINGS: YES - from Dublin. We have made allowances for these costs. The
CCD venue is particularly well setup to allow recordings to be made during
the sessions of the conference. We shall be engaging with previous FOSS4G
teams to understand the best ways to do this from previous experiences.

WORKSHOPS: Thanks for this Steven. We have read this in the Wiki
documentation from FOSS4G 2013 and other meetings. Our workshop coordinator
shall publish all the specifications from our computing laboratories so
that workshop presenters can plan around our specifications. Padraig
Corcoran (workshop coordinator) is a very experienced teacher and FOSS user
so he is well placed to ensure that this information is conveyed clearly
and as early as possible. In our work with the laboratories our aim is to
gain full control over the labs - allowing us to have OS installations
suitable to the needs of the workshops which are accepted.