[OSGeo-Conf] Code of Conduct

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:16:17 PST 2015

Hello camille,

Thanks for the linking.

Now I can more clearly understand what is CoC and why this is needed. I think I’ve learnt many thing today.

Anyway we already started to discuss for the CoC at FOSS4G 2015 and we’ll soon post our own - maybe adapted/adopted from previous one - CoC to the website.

Thanks a lot.

With regards,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org