[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 RFP

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:09:20 PDT 2015

We've already pushed the timeline back a bit. Everyone has been asking for us to make decisions earlier to give LOCs more time to book venues etc. it would be unfair to people who've worked to current schedule if we changed so late.

I suggest that NC and PA get a LoI in within current deadlines, they can always withdraw after you make a decision for 2016 event

Regards
Steven

+44 (0) 7958 924101
Sent from my iPhone