[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 - Letter of Intent for Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Mon Jul 27 13:55:38 PDT 2015

Dear OSGeo FOSS4G 2017 Selection Committee:
The Boston Location Organizing Committee for hosting the global FOSS4G 2017
Conference respectfully submits this *letter of intent* for your
consideration. We are thrilled at the prospect of hosting this important
event in our great city. And we are up to the task!

Thank you in advance...

Sincerely,
​MT​
--
*Michael Terner*
*Executive Vice President*

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise