[OSGeo-Conf] liability

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Jun 18 08:29:38 PDT 2015

I fully agree.

I think we should relief the financial stress from the Korea LOC.

Of course given the theoretical case where an LOC would make a mess of things, we should not be liable ideally, but in the South-Korea case they are giving their full best and even more IMHO.

Does anyone have background on why this was chosen before? I can’t recall the discussions.

Best regards,
Bart