[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2016 host city

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Mar 4 05:44:54 PST 2015

Congratulation to Bonn team!

And thanks Dublin team for the great proposal & efforts.

Bonn team, if there is anything that Seoul team could help, feel free to ask us.

Best,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org