[OSGeo-Conf] workshop chairs / organizers

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed May 20 02:13:06 PDT 2015

Dear conference list!

We, the Bonn 2016 team, are happy now having a chair for the workshop
organisation. As I know that this is an important part of FOSS4G
conferences and also a bunch of work, I'd like to start with all the
workshop related stuff ASAP. For us and especially for our workshop
chair former experience is of exceptional value.

For this we'd like to get in contact to the people who did that job for
past FOSS4G events. If you still have contact to those people and they
are willing to share their experience with us, we'd be glad if you could
you connect us with them.

Many thanks for that!

Regards, Till