[OSGeo-Conf] workshop chairs / organizers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:19:59 PDT 2015

Hi Till,
Lessons learned from our foss4g 2009 conference here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Lessons_Learned#Workshops

Also, a bit more info in our FOSS4G Handbook:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Workshops

You might feel inspired to collate what you learn into this section of
the Handbook.

Warm regards,
Cameron