[OSGeo-Conf] Call to discuss FOSS4G 2017 proposals prior to voting

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at mapsherpa.com
Thu Nov 5 05:28:05 PST 2015

Hi Steven, Committee,

I’m assuming this is intended to be a private conversation among the committee members, and not with the bidders? That makes perfect sense to me — but I wanted to make sure I wasn't mis-understanding your intention here.

Just for clarity — although I’m a member of the conference committee, given my participation on the Ottawa LOC, I’ll be recusing myself from the deliberations and voting process.

Thanks,

Dave