[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Conflict of Interest Disclosure

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Thu Nov 5 11:18:33 PST 2015

Thanks for sharing this Bart.

The OSGeo Conflict of Interest Policy only speaks to any interest for
potential financial gain, which, to be clear, there is none here.

I have simply offered advice and critique to the Boston team during this
process including sitting in on the LOC meetings.

David William Bitner
dbSpatial LLC
612-424-9932