[OSGeo-Conf] Call to discuss FOSS4G 2017 proposals prior to voting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:56:33 PST 2015

All,
I haven't had the time to put in to do background checks on proposals.
And as such my intent is not to vote.
My initial impression is that all proposals look strong, and worthy of
winning.
Hopefully those that do not win this round are considered for future
FOSS4G-NA events.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 6/11/2015 1:12 am, Steven Feldman wrote:
> You are correct Dave.
>
> The suggestion is that the Conference Committee _only_ participate in
> this call to discuss the proposals before we start the voting.
>
> Cheers
> ______
> Steven
>

>> On 5 Nov 2015, at 13:28, Dave McIlhagga <dmcilhagga at mapsherpa.com
>> <mailto:dmcilhagga at mapsherpa.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steven, Committee,
>>
>> I’m assuming this is intended to be a private conversation among the
>> committee members, and not with the bidders? That makes perfect sense
>> to me — but I wanted to make sure I wasn't mis-understanding your
>> intention here.
>>

>> Just for clarity — although I’m a member of the conference committee,
>> given my participation on the Ottawa LOC, I’ll be recusing myself
>> from the deliberations and voting process.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dave
>>

>>> On Nov 4, 2015, at 5:45 PM, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com
>>> <mailto:shfeldman at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Reminder to the Conference Committee
>>>
>>> Please indicate your availability for a call or IRC to discuss
>>> proposals prior to voting

>>> ______
>>> Steven

Cameron Shorter,