[OSGeo-Conf] Call to discuss FOSS4G 2017 proposals prior to voting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 6 09:41:14 PST 2015

Of course you can use the existing #osgeo or #foss4g channels on IRC,
but since you want a private meeting (those channels are logged), just
pick a weird name (not likely to exist as a channel) and then join that
room (the channel will be created automagically).  I just entered (and
left) the channel #foss4gdecision   now for example.

And if you don't have a favourite IRC client, just connect to that new
channel through your browser at https://webchat.freenode.net/

-jeff