[OSGeo-Conf] Call to discuss FOSS4G 2017 proposals prior to voting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 9 09:40:42 PST 2015

Hi Andrea,

Your consistent use of words like "fear" doesn't change anything.  I am
asking you publicly questions and you are not answering, so who is the
fearful one?  The discussion is dealing with a topic head on, if you
think it is "muck" I do not, as it involves the OSGeo community and a
topic ever so important to it, OSGeo's one global FOSS4G event each year.

I am glad you did speak finally here, I knew you were watching ever so
closely, I tried to get you to discuss more, but instead you use strong
fancy words and go away.  Thank you though, for your precious time and
words.

-jeff