[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 Selection Vote Announcing

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Nov 10 14:00:01 PST 2015

Dear Conference Committee Members,

The question period will be closed within a couple of hours and voting will start soon. Here is the voting procedure:

- Voting will start on 11th Nov. 2015 00:00 UTC(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151111T00)  and close on 17th Nov. 2015 23:59 UTC(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151117T2359).
- Please review full proposals and select your preference city based on the proposal.[1]
- Email your single choice only to me privately through (shshin at gaia3d.com)
- I’ll inform you which city is selected through this mailing list on 18th Nov. 2015 and will ask approval to the Board.

For a reminder, votes will be needed from all current Conference Committee members[2] except David Bitner and Dave McIlhagga who recused themselves.

And I’d like to thank all 3 teams(Boston, Ottawa, Philadelphia) for answering all the questions and great efforts for the bidding. Good luck to all of you!

Cheers,

[1]http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp
[2]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members

신상희