[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 Boston Bid Submittal

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Oct 19 14:36:13 PDT 2015

Dear OSGeo Board and Selection Committee:

With great respect and enthusiasm, the FOSS4G 2017 Boston Location
Organizing Committee (BLOC) submits this attached proposal to host the
global FOSS4G event in Boston in 2017. Our team has worked hard on this
proposal and we are ready for the challenge of presenting a unique and
fantastic FOSS4G in Boston.

We look forward to your questions and to the potential opportunity to
collaborate with the FOSS4G community to create an amazing conference
experience here in Boston.

Sincerely,

Michael Terner on behalf of the entire BLOC
(submitted by Guido Stein)