[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 Proposal for Ottawa

Jérôme St-Louis jerome at ecere.com
Tue Oct 20 13:01:16 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

As a clarification, since it seems both e-mails finally made it to the
list, for archiving purposes the PDF attached to my later e-mail has 3
minor fixes (spelling, formatting, and a picture that went missing in my
office suites nightmares).

I apologize again for the delays and confusion.

Regards,

Jerome