[OSGeo-Conf] Draft agreement between OSGeo and FOSSGIS eV re finance for FOSS4G 2016

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Sep 3 23:24:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

just my comments:

The 85% are prposed for the template, which should be used every year
from now on. So any LOC has to refund at least 85% of the outcome to
OSGeo. The 90% are our specific offer to OSGeo, so that's specialized
for the LOC 2016.
Maybe there are some local chapters, that are happy to have the
opportunity to get some money from a very likely outcome of a FOSS4G.
For us, FOSSGIS e.V. (which is the legal entity behind LOC 2016) we do
not need some % of the outcome, because we have our own conference and
with that our own income.

I asked myself about the 30 days, but thought, okay, that seed-money
must be on our account after conference. But the way you wrote it is
fine also.

Just my notes,
regards, Till