[OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Fri Sep 18 10:57:10 PDT 2015

Aww crap.

Our vimeo pro account expired, and apparently that took some of the videos offline. I didn’t think that was going to happen — I guess I mis-read the consequences.

FWIW, I think OSGeo should keep this account up and consolidate all the foss4g videos there (including the forthcoming 2015).

Board: is this a service that OSGeo is willing to pay for? It’s $200/year.

Darrell