[OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Sep 18 14:43:49 PDT 2015

Andrew,

I have a problem with the YouTube License.  Once it’s up there, they get to use it however they want, forever.

Also, I (still) don’t see a method for downloading anything for saving as a local copy from YouTube (at least not legally).

Vimeo let’s you download/copy, and even pick who sees your content., etc.  I’ll be the first to admit though, that not everyone will care about this, until they do, and then it will be too late.

bobb