[OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon Sep 21 08:23:29 PDT 2015

Dear Bob,

Some of this may be things you & others may already know.

The 15 minute limit is quickly waived if you ask for it & even
automatically in a lot of cases. Google it & you'll see info about this.

For what it's worth, videos in YouTube can be shared trivially via.
email or social media and embedded into any external site. This is very
common and a good idea.

Additionally, in my opinion, within YouTube, it is best practice to
complete meta data for the video (talk title, description) and tag the
videos with keywords (project, topic, technology, event, etc.) This
makes them a lot easier to find and relate to other talks shared by
other people on the same topics.

Kind regards,