[OSGeo-Conf] After foss4g 2016 ...

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:09:16 PDT 2016

Till has chaired the FOSS4G-2016 and also expressed
interest in joining the Conference Committee. As in previous
years, chair of FOSS4G events are automatically included in the
Conference Committee, unless they specifically request not to
be included (as chair on FOSS4G-2010, Lorenzo did).

So I am not not sure we need to vote on including Till.
However, surely a big +1 from my side.

Best

Venka