[OSGeo-Conf] After foss4g 2016 ...

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:16:29 PDT 2016

I was going to wait until after I had submitted a proposal to the CC regarding membership criteria and also asking non-active members to stand down, as discussed at the face to face.

That said one of the criteria for eligibility will certainly be ‘past chair of a global FOSS4G’

Given the overwhelming support for Till, to which I add my +1, I suggest we consider all of the statements of support to be votes and I declare Till voted onto the committee. I will still propose some changes to the rules for committee membership in the near future.

Welcome Till, your first action is to update the wiki page to show yourself as a member :)

Cheers
______
Steven