[OSGeo-Conf] Missing videos from past FOSS4G conferences: Metadata needed

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Aug 31 07:31:42 PDT 2016

Hi Luca, hi Markus, all,

some of the links to the TIB|AV-Portal are not fully correct (my bad). TIB will provide the corrected links ASAP. Nevertheless, to provide significantly more videos from the past conferences, support from the OSGeo community is necessary: Lots of OSGeo conference videos can't be processed yet since required metadata is still missing. This info should be provided by the conference organizing committees / video producers.

It would be great if the Board could encourage the members of the organising committees to provide the missing metadata (and upload missing videos) so the preserved video collections becomes fully comprehensive. TIB will assist as much as possible, of course.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>