[OSGeo-Conf] Request for 2017 FOSS4G Su-Domain

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Feb 22 09:39:16 PST 2016

Hi Guido and BLOC,

This type of stuff (system administration) is done by the OSGeo System
Administration Committee (SAC).  The Conference Committee doesn't do
anything in this regard (unless it is unclear that you are indeed the
proper representative of FOSS4G 2017 but I don't recall or anticipate
that coming up).

The OSGeo Trac instance with component set to SAC is the main route
for these requests.  https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/

Some previous examples (and ways to search for other similar past
tickets): https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?component=Systems+Admin&description=~2016.foss4g.org&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=type&col=status&col=priority&col=milestone&order=type

Become friends with SAC since they will also setup your mailing lists,
email aliases, etc. Just like with software projects, clear, concise
tickets with enough information to act upon will get the best results.

Other general info:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC

Best regards, Eli