[OSGeo-Conf] Overview of all current FOSS4G conferences

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Jan 1 08:31:47 PST 2016

Dear all,

this is a follow up to the discussion in the conference list in late December regarding the lack of a concise overview over all OSGeo conferences.

I set up a preliminary page for all OSGeo conferences here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Global_conferences_overview

It would be great if this information could be edited and extended by the community, as the tables are far from complete. Conference proceedings and videos have been listed whenever possible.

Please note this: The German National Library of Science and Technology ("TIB") (my employer) is collecting video recordings from a growing number of OSGeo conferences as part of the developing technological heritage. These videos are long term preserved as a free service and can be watched, searched, downloaded and cited via Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) by everybody. Links to already long term preserved video content is included in the tables.

Happy new 2016,
Peter