[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Links to the OSGeo conferences overview wiki page ?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 7 03:16:30 PST 2016

Hi Peter, thanks for leading the creation of the wiki page!

I've referenced it from the OSGeo events site[1] and added also to the
calendar from that page the GRASS event this February.

Remember to send events to news_item at osgeo.org with

- Name
- Location
- Dates
- Brief description
- Website

so we can have an updated calendar of FOSS4G related events that is
available as an iCal[2] calendar and so on.

Cheers!!!

Sorry for previous empty email. Big fingers and working from a tablet on
holidays = big chances for fail :-)

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/events
[2] http://www.osgeo.org/event/ical/all/all
--