[OSGeo-Conf] Conference commitete meeting?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Sun Jan 10 21:32:36 PST 2016

Hi all,

Are people interested in a conference committee meeting?  (or perhaps
e-meeting conducted on email over the period of a few days).

We have a few loose ends that we could address.  If people are interested
in a meeting, I'll start a wiki page.  I think that we should discuss and
vote on a few motions.  Formalizing a few decisions, adjusting committee
membership, discuss RFP revisions, discuss 2018 RFP schedule (according to
this motion we should start soon,
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2014-December/002794.html).

Are committee members interested in a meeting?  Format or time preference?
Items for a meeting?

Be well, Eli