[OSGeo-Conf] Nominating Steven Feldman as OSGeo Conference Committee chair

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:59:59 PST 2016

With Eli needing to reduce his OSGeo commitments due to family
requirements, we have been without an OSGeo Conference Chair for a while.

Of late, Steven has been doing a great job unofficially stepping up to
the task of doing much of the less glamorous  work of getting things
done within the conference committee. This has been great, as he has
excellent experience in this area, (including chairing a FOSS4G
conference), and he regularly provides wise advise.

As such, I'd like to nominate Steven to act as conference chair,
assuming that is ok with Steven?

+1 from me.

--
Cameron Shorter,