[OSGeo-Conf] Conference committee members

massimiliano cannata massimiliano.cannata at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:47:39 PST 2016

Dear All,
I would like to remind you that on the 21 December 2015 I asked what is the
procedure to became a member of the conference committee because I would
have liked to take part of the decisional processes and willing to help.

I'm still waiting for a clear answer, even if Steven stated that there is
no way to enter in the commitee unless you have been invited from because
you chair a FOSS4G event.

Can you please clarify this?

Thanks,
maxi