[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Time to decide on FOSS4G NA 2017

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Wed Mar 9 06:22:54 PST 2016

Rob & Andrea:
Thank you for relaying this important news. We appreciate the Committee's
understanding of the situation and support for FOSS4G Boston 2017. Equally,
we look forward to fully supporting what looks to be shaping up as a
fabulous North America FOSS4G 2016 in Raleigh, and working with the
committee to get the 2018 ball rolling at the appropriate time.

All the best, and many thanks...See y'all in Raleigh in May!!!

MT

*Please come to Boston for Global FOSS4G 2017: **http://2017.foss4g.org/
<http://2017.foss4g.org/>*

--
*Michael Terner*
*Executive Vice President*
617-447-2468 Direct | 617-447-2400 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
24 School Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02108
www.AppGeo.com
*Please come to Boston for Global FOSS4G 2017: **http://2017.foss4g.org/
<http://2017.foss4g.org/>*

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).