[OSGeo-Conf] 2017 Boston agreement & seed funding - IMPORTANT

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Mar 9 09:22:47 PST 2016

Hi Michael,

Are you or someone on the BLOC able to use svn?  If so, I'd like to
give them access to http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/ so that things
like these documents can be stored there (at least once finalized and
approved).

"FOSSGIS e.V." is a German organization/corporation/nonprofit
associated with the FOSSGIS conference and Bonn LOC.  They are not a
party to this agreement and all mention of them should be removed.
Please revised the documents accordingly.

Eli